There are tons of affiliate programs out there, but here are the ones that I personally participate in. If you want to sign up for any of these please click the link that I have posted. Note – if the program doesn’t offer a referral program I have put the link at the end of the description =)
- Google Adsense – I love adsense because it requires no work on my part, but yet I still earn money Adsense link
- Google Affiliate network (GAN) – There are a lot of stores to chose from, including Target. For any advertiser you want to promote you have to apply & then will be either accepted or declined and you earn based on percentages of sales – GAN link (this is expiring in October)
- Commision Junction (CJ) - Similar to GAN you apply to promote companies & earn based on percentages of sales – CJ link
- Dedicated Media – I have fallen in love with this program. In order to join you do have to take a phone call, but it’s super simple. I haven’t done much with them lately, but they do have some different offers.
- Logical Media – This is an easy to use platform & they offer a variety of offers, including direct links for coupons.com. I haven’t been part of this one for very long, but so far am happy with what have seen.
- Integrate - This program similar to EN & MS, but it’s also a bit different as you can negotiate your payouts ~ I don’t do much with them anymore.
- MySavings Media – There are a numerous offers here that I like being part of. When you sign up it says that it must be verified by phone, however I did not receive a call, so you might not either.
- Escalate Network – This was the 1st affiliate program that I joined. There are some good offers available & it’s easy to use/navigate.
- LinkShare - You apply to be approved for any company you wish to promote & then earn commissions on sales.
- Flex Offers - You apply to be approved for any company you wish to promote & then earn commissions on sales.
- Social Spark – they offer ads like Adsense does (although you can’t block select sites) & they also have sponsored posts.
- Skimlinks – this is a great tool to earn on links that you don’t have affiliate links for ~ such as ebay, Staples & much more – I love this one
- Centerpoint Media – this is a fairly new program (2 months) but the manager is really helpful & they even have a (closed) FB group so people can help each other out. I just joined with them, but so far I’m impressed with them. However they are limiting the number of affiliates that they no longer have a referral program.
- ChaCha - You don’t make tons with this one, but it’s really easy. Just pick a topic from their list that you want to make a post about & include the link.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.