After going to my dentist yesterday & finding out that I had more plaque buildup, which I think was from switching toothbrushes I decided that I will start putting things I like/dislike about certain products here. None of the reviews will be long, but at least it will be something (all of these are items that I have paid for and I did not receive any compensation for these).
If you have any products that you love (or hate) then feel free to leave a comment & I’ll add it to this page.
[catlist name=review, numberposts=-10 date=yes excerpt=yes morelink="Older Posts"]
- Wegman’s german bologna – the taste is ok, esp for the price, but when it gets warmer the texture along with taste just became nauseating to me
- Wegman’s 99% fat free turkey or chicken (I forgot which it was) – texture seemed a little off & taste was just bland. Giant’s is so much better.
- Stride 2.0 – the flavor is ok, but doesn’t last all that long & gets tougher to chew much too quick.
- Trident Vitality gum – the flavor is a little strong to start, but doesn’t take long to not be overpowering, yet the flavor lasts a long time. Also it doesn’t get tough to chew for a long time, even if you drink something.
- Wegman’s (lemon garlic) marinade - Used this with pork & it was very good. Added nice flavor & kept the meat moist.
- Jack Daniels (original) bbq sauce – All I can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. If you are like me and can’t stand any spice, no matter how much you want to, this is the perfect sauce!
- A1 (classic) marinade – seemed to keep the steak moister, but don’t really notice much extra flavor
- Arm & hammer battery operated spinbrush & spinbrush sonic – I used the regular spinbrush for years after my dentist recommended that I use a powered toothbrush to help reduce my plaque buildup. Well a couple months before my most recent cleaning I switched to the spinbrush sonic & that was the only thing I changed for my oral hygiene, so that toothbrush must not be as good, at least for my teeth. I have now switched back to the regular spinbrush (with 2 sections on the head).
- Planters nut-rition bars, bone health type – If you like bars that aren’t super crunchy then these are great. I’ve tried a lot of different bars & had previously only the “chewy” bars, but the Planters are now my favorite, although they are a little pricey, so be sure to watch out for sales & coupons.
- Sobe water, with a taste of flavor, pineapple – I did not like this one at all, but my mom liked it.